Silicone Chocolate Molds Description:
Silicone chocolate molds can make the desired sweets, such as the special chocolate bars, gummy, energy protein bars, cacao bars. It’s similar to our normal silicone baking tools, made by 100% food-grade pure silicone. It’s tasteless, eco-friendly, non-toxic, BPA, PVC free, FDA, and SGS approved
Silicone Chocolate Molds Advantages
Easy to mold the solid chocolate
Easy to use to make the chocolate, candies, gumdrop, gummy, miniature desserts, butter, ice cube, ice creams… Just pour the desserts liquid into the mold and cold them solid. The food-grade silicone can resist high-temperature when the food is hot, and also when they are freezing, the silicone is still flexible. Easy to move the chocolate from the mold at the perfect shape.
100% food-grade silicone
The silicone chocolate is made with 100% food-grade silicone. It’s top-quality FDA approved, BPA free, non-toxic, tasteless, BPA, PVC free. The silicone can resist the oven temperature up to 460 ℉. The silicone molds are microwave, freezer, dishwasher Safe.
- 100% Food-grade silicone, PBA free, non-corrosive, non-toxic
- Silicone resists -40~230℃
- Easy to clean and store: Dishwasher, Microwave, Freezer all OK.
- Durable, Unbreakable for many years
Non-stick, easy to clean
The silicone chocolate molds are made from high-grade silicone materials. They have high glossy, non-stick and easy-to-release surface cases. Our silicone molds fat bombs pattern are the best tool for making perfect, professional-looking sweets at home. It’s easy to clean by warm water or in the dishwasher.
Durable, reusable and eco-friendly
The silicone is very durable, un-breakable even in the high-temperature microwave and oven, and also good performance in the freezer. It can’t tear broken easily. And after clean, we can use that to make chocolate candy again and again. That can safe material. It’s really an eco-friendly kitchen tool.
Fantastic 3D design, enjoy the DIY creating
Our silicone chocolate molds are suitable for making chocolate treats, attractive ice cubes, jello candies, and even bath melts or gift soaps. There are lovely and fantastic 3D shapes: heart, round, shell, star, etc. They are really perfect for making delectable one bite-size fat bombs. And you can also use the silicone baking cup to make the cupcake, decorate the chocolate candy in the cake, or muffin cake… Use your imagination and make your unique creations.
How to use chocolate silicone mold
- Choose the chocolate to use. Any kind of chocolate bar or chocolate chip can be used for this method. You can choose milk chocolate, dark chocolate or white chocolate to make chocolate candies.
- Melt the chocolate. Put the chocolate in a silicone pan that can be safely used in a microwave oven, then put it in a microwave oven, heat it for 30 seconds at high temperature, turn on the microwave oven, stir the chocolate, heat it for another 30 seconds, then stir again. Repeat this process until the chocolate is completely melted.
- while the chocolate is still hot, pour it into the chocolate silicone mold, pour the chocolate up to the edge of the mold.
- When the chocolate cool, put it on the table until it hardens or put it in the refrigerator, waits until the chocolate is completely cooled before removing them from the mold.
- Take out the chocolate from the silicone bear mold and carefully knock the chocolate out of the mold.
- After making, you can eat it immediately, or wrap it with chocolate wrapping paper and send it as a gift.
Note: Add chopped dried fruit slices or other mixtures of caramel, peanut butter, jam, etc. according to your preference.
1. For the first use, please pay attention to cleaning the mold and apply a layer of butter on the mold. This operation can extend the life cycle of the mold, and you do not need to repeat this operation afterward.
2. When cleaning the mold, please do not use steel balls or metal cleaning supplies to clean the mold to prevent damage to the mold and affect later use. For the mold operation, please hold the bottom of the mold lightly to release the mold.