The multi-function Silicone baking mat is made of 100% food-grade silicone material. It has fantastic advantages as follows.
- The silicone baking mat is tough and durable. We can use the silicone baking mat to knead, roll, and shaping the dough.
- It can resist high-temperature. We can use the silicone baking mat to baking the cakes, macaron bread, grilled meat, fried chicken in the oven, microwave, and toaster oven.
- Transfer the heat uniformly, avoid the cake batter stick to the baking pan, and cookie over-toasting.
- The silicone baking mat is non-stick and easy to clean, no need to spray anti-stick oils before baking.
- Durable, flexible, long-lasting baking solution to replace disposable baking parchment or wax paper.
- Use as a placemat for breakfast, lunch dinner, and dessert.
Many people will ask the following questions for the silicone mat.
How to use silicone baking mat?
Use the silicone mat as a good baking mat.
We use the high combination technology to insert the glass fiber in the silicone mat uniformly. This can reinforce the silicone mat and transfer the temperature efficiently. And avoid the cake batter stick to the baking pan and cookie over-toasting. When start baking, the silicone pad can dry the tough and bake them in the oven at high temperature. The baking step as follows
- Clean and dry the silicone mat completely.
- Put the silicone mat in the baking tray.
- Spray a small amount of anti-stick oil on the surface of the silicone mat.
- Line the dough or cookie material on the silicone mat.
- Put the silicone mat together with the baking tray to the baking oven. Turn on the oven to start baking.
- We can insert a toothpick to check whether the cookie is cooked well. When we take out the toothpick, find it’s clean, then it proves the cookies or cakes are cooked well.
- When baking finished, we can take out the baking board by the heat-resistant silicone glove from the oven.
- Wait 20 minutes, until the cookies or cakes are cool. Then we can use a spatula to scoop up the cakes easily from the anti-stick silicone mat.
- Repeat to brush oil and baking. Or clean and store the silicone mat at a dry and clean place.
Use the silicone baking mat as a good kneading mat.
The silicone baking mat is non-stick. When rolling or kneading the dough. We can use little dry flour to avoid dough stick to the pad, due to the non-stick character. This can help to keep the dough more moisture and better taste of cooked cookies or bread.
The silicone mat is anti-slip. The back of the silicone mat is smooth. When putting on the table, the silicone can suck tightly on the table. So that’s very convenient to knead the dough on the anti-slip silicone mat.
Note: The silicone baking mat is inserted with the reinforced glass-fiber, which can transfer the temperature efficiently. So we suggest don’t fold and roll the silicone mat, avoid glass-fiber broken. If the silicone mat is broken or peel. Please discard that and buy a new one.
Before the silicone baking mat is used for the first time, the new product is cleaned and then placed in the oven for empty baking once. In this way, the moisture in the silica gel can be thoroughly dried and reused to achieve the best results.
How are the advantages of the silicone baking mat?
Non-slip and anti-adhesive.
The back of the silicone baking mat is very smooth, it can stick to the table tightly. So when we roll or knead the dough, using a silicone pad can prevent slipping and prevent physical sticking.
The silicone mat surface is anti-adhesive. We can use less anti-stick dry flour. This can help to keep the dough wet and have a better taste when cooked.
Insert reinforce glass-fiber for high-efficient heat transfer
We have skillful combination technology to insert the high-quality fiberglass into the silicone mat uniformly. The glass fiber can reinforce the silicone mat strength.
This can help the baking mat transfer the heating high-efficiently, and uniformly. This can avoid some parts of the dough over-toast and burnt, but the inner part of the dough is still wet and raw.
Used as a dough size scale.
Many baking silicone mats have scales and sizes. We can operate on the silicone pads. Roll out the size of the dough depending on the scales on the mat. Use the size circle to help shape the skin. And arrange the dough orderly. When baking finished, orderly cakes, bread can take many nice DIV photos to share in the SNS platform.
oven safe for baking.
The silicone oven mat can resist high-temperature. The regular glass fiber in the silicone mat can transfer the heating uniformly to every part of every bread. The silicone mat is non-stick, easy demolding, easy wash, reuse for thousands of times. The professional baking mat can save the disposal of paper material and protect our earth.
Are silicone baking mats worth it?
Of course, it’s worth it because silicone baking mats have many advantages as a baking utensil.
- The glass fiber insert into food-grade silicone rubber has excellent heat-transfer efficiency. The reinforced silicone mat can be used as a flat gasket on a flat-bottomed baking sheet. That can save the energy and time to baking the cookie.
- Repeated use will not deform, do not fade, and will not aging and turn yellow due to long-term use. It’s a economic baking mat to instead of the disposable baking paper.
- The silicone mat is food safety. Pass the strict food grade inspection standards United States FDA, European LFBG. It is safe to use at high temperatures of -40 ℃-230 ℃. It’s value to protect health by food-grade silicone mat.
- Durable silicone cooking mat can be used continuously for 5000 hours without an obvious aging phenomenon. The glasses fiber-reinforced design inside the silicone pad makes the silicone pad have a long service life.
- The silicone has the non-stick property for a long time. Also won’t lose non-stick performance due to long-time use.
So a high-quality food-grade silicone baking mat is indeed worth it. Every family can purchase that as a baking tool in the kitchen. We are a real factory to produce high-quality silicone products. We can offer competitive wholesale prices help you win the market. Welcome to your inquiries.
Can we put a baking mat in the oven?
A silicone baking mat can be placed in the oven. Silicone cooking mat is a common kitchen utensil in our family. This tool can be used to make bread or roast meat. The raw materials of the cooking mat are also made of food-grade silicone materials. It will not be damaged or sticky during use.
A firm baking board is necessary to use together with the silicone mat. This will not only prevent the oil drip into the inside of the oven. And the firm baking board can hold the flexible silicone mat for convenient use.
There are many types of baking mats. Generally, the paper mats are disposable in the oven and must be replaced only once. Although the cost is not high, the purchase amount is relatively large. It is not convenient to use. But the silicone cooking mat is durable, reusable, and eco-friendly to save material.
How do you clean a silicone baking mat?
The silicone baking mat is inserted by the glass-fiber. So we can’t fold or bend it too much. It’s better to clean it by a wet towel, and mat stick keeps in a flat panel. It is easy to clean the anti-stick silicone mat. Or we can soak them in the warm water, then brush and clean the mat by clean waters.
Can i cut a silicone mat?
- The normal silicone placemat is made of 100% silicone, which can be cut. The normal silicone mat is pure silicone, that’s produced by a secondary vulcanization treatment to make its structure and cross-linking more fully. So there’s no effect to cut a normal silicone placemat.
- Silicone baking mat is made of durable silicone and fiberglass in the inner layer. We can’t cut the silicone baking mat. Cutting it will destroy the glass fiber and scatter. The fiberglass will pollute the kitchen and foods. So please don’t cut it.
Conclusion: Silicone baking mat is a very convenient and practical baking tool, We are a professional manufacturer and supplier of high-quality silicone baking mats. In this article we reply to the questions:
- how to use the silicone baking mat?
- How are the advantages of silicone mat?
- How to clean it?
- Can we put a silicone mat in the oven?
- Can we cut the silicone baking mat?
Also, If you like this article（https://siliconeuse.com/silicone-baking-mat-qa/), please leave a message or share it, thank you.