The multi-function Silicone baking mat is made of 100% food-grade silicone material. It has fantastic advantages as follows.
- The silicone baking mat is tough and durable. We can use the silicone baking mat to knead, roll, and shape the dough.
- It can resist high temperatures. We can use the silicone baking mat to bake cakes, macaron bread, grilled meat, and fried chicken in the oven, microwave, and toaster oven.
- Transfer the heat uniformly, avoid the cake batter sticking to the baking pan, and cookie over-toasting.
- The silicone baking mat is non-stick and easy to clean, no need to spray anti-stick oils before baking.
- Durable, flexible, long-lasting baking solution to replace disposable baking parchment or wax paper.
- Use as a placemat for breakfast, lunch dinner, and dessert.
Many people will ask the following questions about the silicone mat.
How to use silicone baking mat?
Use the silicone mat as a good baking mat.
We use the high combination technology to insert the glass fiber in the silicone mat uniformly. This can reinforce the silicone mat and transfer the temperature efficiently. And avoid the cake batter sticking to the baking pan and cookie over-toasting. When start baking, the silicone pad can dry the tough and bake them in the oven at high temperatures. The baking step is as follows
- Clean and dry the silicone mat completely.
- Put the silicone mat in the baking tray.
- Spray a small amount of anti-stick oil on the surface of the silicone mat.
- Line the dough or cookie material on the silicone mat.
- Put the silicone mat together with the baking tray in the baking oven. Turn on the oven to start baking.
- We can insert a toothpick to check whether the cookie is cooked well. When we take out the toothpick and find it’s clean, then it proves the cookies or cakes are cooked well.
- When baking is finished, we can take out the baking board with the heat-resistant silicone glove from the oven.
- Wait 20 minutes, until the cookies or cakes are cool. Then we can use a spatula to scoop up the cakes easily from the anti-stick silicone mat.
- Repeat to brush oil and baking. Or clean and store the silicone mat in a dry and clean place.
Use the silicone baking mat as a good kneading mat.
The silicone baking mat is non-stick. When rolling or kneading the dough. We can use a little dry flour to avoid dough sticking to the pad, due to the non-stick character. This can help to keep the dough more moist and better taste of cooked cookies or bread.
The silicone mat is anti-slip. The back of the silicone mat is smooth. When putting on the table, the silicone can suck tightly on the table. So that’s very convenient to knead the dough on the anti-slip silicone mat.
Note: The silicone baking mat is inserted with the reinforced glass fiber, which can transfer the temperature efficiently. So we suggest not folding and rolling the silicone mat, to avoid the glass-fiber broken. If the silicone mat is broken or peeled. Please discard that and buy a new one.
Before the silicone baking mat is used for the first time, the new product is cleaned and then placed in the oven for empty baking once. In this way, the moisture in the silica gel can be thoroughly dried and reused to achieve the best results.
What are the advantages of the silicone baking mat?
Non-slip and anti-adhesive
The back of the silicone baking mat is very smooth, it can stick to the table tightly. So when we roll or knead the dough, using a silicone pad can prevent slipping and prevent physical sticking.
The silicone mat surface is anti-adhesive. We can use less anti-stick dry flour. This can help to keep the dough wet and have a better taste when cooked.
Insert reinforced glass fiber for highly efficient heat transfer
We have skillful combination technology to insert the high-quality fiberglass into the silicone mat uniformly. The glass fiber can reinforce the silicone mat’s strength.
This can help the baking mat transfer the heating highly efficiently and uniformly. This can prevent some parts of the dough over-toast and burnt, but the inner part of the dough is still wet and raw.
Used as a dough-size scale
Many baking silicone mats have scales and sizes. We can operate on the silicone pads. Roll out the size of the dough depending on the scales on the mat. Use the size circle to help shape the skin. And arrange the dough orderly. When baking is finished, orderly cakes and bread can take many nice DIV photos to share on the SNS platform.
The oven is safe for baking
The silicone oven mat can resist high temperatures. The regular glass fiber in the silicone mat can transfer the heating uniformly to every part of every bread. The silicone mat is non-stick, easy to demolding, easy to wash, and reused thousands of times. The professional baking mat can save the disposal of paper material and protect our earth.
Are silicone baking mats worth it?
Of course, it’s worth it because silicone baking mats have many advantages as baking utensils.
- The glass fiber insert into food-grade silicone rubber has excellent heat-transfer efficiency. The reinforced silicone mat can be used as a flat gasket on a flat-bottomed baking sheet. That can save the energy and time of baking the cookie.
- Repeated use will not deform, do not fade, and will not age and turn yellow due to long-term use. It’s an economical baking mat instead of disposable baking paper.
- The silicone mat is food safety. Pass the strict food grade inspection standards United States FDA, and European LFBG. It is safe to use at high temperatures of -40 ℃-230 ℃. It’s valuable to protect health by food-grade silicone mat.
- A durable silicone cooking mat can be used continuously for 5,000 hours without an obvious aging phenomenon. The glass’s fiber-reinforced design inside the silicone pad gives the silicone pad a long service life.
- The silicone has a non-stick property for a long time. Also won’t lose non-stick performance due to long-time use.
So a high-quality food-grade silicone baking mat is indeed worth it. Every family can purchase that as a baking tool in the kitchen. We are a real factory to produce high-quality silicone products. We can offer competitive wholesale prices to help you win the market. Welcome to your inquiries.
Can we put a baking mat in the oven?
A silicone baking mat can be placed in the oven. A silicone cooking mat is a common kitchen utensil in our family. This tool can be used to make bread or roast meat. The raw materials of the cooking mat are also made of food-grade silicone materials. It will not be damaged or sticky during use.
A firm baking board is necessary to use together with the silicone mat. This will not only prevent the oil from dripping into the inside of the oven. And the firm baking board can hold the flexible silicone mat for convenient use.
There are many types of baking mats. Generally, the paper mats are disposable in the oven and must be replaced only once. Although the cost is not high, the purchase amount is relatively large. It is not convenient to use. But the silicone cooking mat is durable, reusable, and eco-friendly to save material.
How do you clean a silicone baking mat?
The silicone baking mat is inserted by the glass fiber. So we can’t fold or bend it too much. It’s better to clean it with a wet towel, and a mat stick kept in a flat panel. It is easy to clean the anti-stick silicone mat. Or we can soak them in warm water, then brush and clean the mat with clean water.
Can I cut a silicone mat?
- The normal silicone placemat is made of 100% silicone, which can be cut. The normal silicone mat is pure silicone, that is produced by a secondary vulcanization treatment to make its structure and cross-linking more full. So there’s no effect to cutting a normal silicone placemat.
- The silicone baking mat is made of durable silicone and fiberglass in the inner layer. We can’t cut the silicone baking mat. Cutting it will destroy the glass fiber and scatter it. The fiberglass will pollute the kitchen and food. So please don’t cut it.
Silicone baking mat is a very convenient and practical baking tool, We are a professional manufacturer and supplier of high-quality silicone baking mats. In this article, we reply to the following questions:
- how to use the silicone baking mat?
- What are the advantages of silicone mats?
- How to clean it?
- Can we put a silicone mat in the oven?
- Can we cut the silicone baking mat?
Also, If you like this article（https://siliconeuse.com/silicone-baking-mat-qa/), please leave a message or share it, thank you.